Pre-Record Your Life Story or Reminisce About a Lost Loved One
It’s not easy when a loved one passes away, and it’s even harder to find the right words to say in these most difficult of times. MemberWhen helps capture those words in the most meaningful way possible.
A memorial MemberWhen is a way to celebrate the life of someone who has passed, by expressing the value and meaning they brought to your life and others. Family members and friends are given the opportunity to share stories and feelings of your loved one through the power of audio.
Commemorate the life of someone you have lost.
Have the voices of those closest to the deceased, share the stories and impact they had on their lives. Allow their story to live on and be retold for generations to come.
The right gift to express your condolences.
Surprise a friend or family member who has recently lost someone with a memorial gift MemberWhen. Have the voices of those closest to their loved one, express just how special that person was to their lives too.
Share during Memorial service.
It’s not easy to get up in front of a crowd and explain just how much your loved one meant to you. MemberWhen allows you to gather your thoughts in the comfort of your own home. We’ll clean up any pauses, stuttering, and re-wording of thoughts, to deliver your message in the most effective way possible.
In some cases, the ones we love know their fate ahead of time. We have completed some of the most emotional stories for those that want to leave messages and stories behind, for their family to have forever. We work with funeral homes and directly with families to record life stories and memorable moments with those that won’t be here to tell their own. There is something so comforting and warming about being able to replay the stories of your loved ones for years to come.
All it takes is an easy 15-20 minute recorded phone conversation. This offers an easy way to speak in private, over the phone, with the time and space to process and collect your thoughts. We then add music and narration and edit the audio to help convey your message in the clearest way possible.
Sample Memorial MemberWhens
Listen to their stories, imagine what yours can be.
Memorial MemberWhen Pricing
Each Life Story Includes:
- 2 participants
- 1 phone conversation/participant
- A custom web page with:
- a link to the MemberWhen audio recording
- participant details
- social options for sharing to personal profiles
- Each MemberWhen is edited, narrated, and produced to deliver a personal, high quality audio story
- Additional participants: $50.00/person
- Average story length is 25 minute
Sample Questions & Topics
- Greatest achievements
- Family life
- Interests & hobbies
- How would you describe your relationship?
- What has he/she been like as a mother/father/brother/etc?
- How would you describe them to someone who never met him/her?
- What are some of your fondest memories of them?
- Is there a funny story or a special memory that comes to mind?
- How have they impacted your life?
- What is something that you will always want to remember?
Learn More About the
Or call us at 732-456-8264