Document Your Life Journey, Let Your Story Live On Forever
How much would you really know about your grandfather, great aunt, or even your parents, if it weren’t for the stories your family continues to tell? How intently do you listen to your mother’s reflection of her childhood, or her first date with your father, even though you’ve heard the story 20 times prior? We crave and cherish the true tales of our loved ones lives because these are the stories that make them who they are: these stories are uniquely theirs, and only they tell them best.
With MemberWhen, you can record the Life Story of any individual, family or organization- and you can do it in the voices that matter most. On day one, our journalists jump in and engage with the customer, encouraging them to reflect on their life and the people, places, and moments that have made their journey what it is. Additional contributing interviews with close friends and relatives of the customer add perspective and help paint an even brighter picture of who they are. Throughout the interview process, our guided questions allow the customer to chronicle their adventures and achievements, reflect on the lessons they’ve learned, share messages or wisdom with others, and tell the story of their life. Using the compelling interview content, our team carefully and creatively produces a Life Story MemberWhen complete with music, narration, and one simple yet priceless ingredient: the voice of your loved one, to listen to forever.
Sample Life Story MemberWhens
Listen to their stories, imagine what yours can be.
Life Story 1
Life Story 2
Life Story 3
Life Story 4
Life Story MemberWhen Pricing
Each Life Story Includes:
- 2 participants
- 1 phone conversation/participant
- A custom web page with:
- a link to the MemberWhen audio recording
- participant details
- social options for sharing to personal profiles
- Each MemberWhen is edited, narrated, and produced to deliver a personal, high quality audio story
- Additional participants: $50.00/person
- Average story length is 25 minutes
Sample Questions & Topics
Topics to Discuss
- College & Graduations
- Pivotal Moments & Milestones
- Important Relationships
- Favorite Memories in Personal & Professional Life
- Lessons Learned
- Reflection on Journey
- Messages to Other
- Where does your story begin?
- How would you describe your childhood?
- Who or what has consistently had the most influence on your life?
- What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
- Do you have a motto or a value/principle that you’ve lived your life by?
- What’s one of the greatest lessons you’ve learned?
- What are you enjoying most during this time of your life?
- Where is your happiest place to be?
Learn More About the
Life Story MemberWhen
Or call us at 732-456-8264