Compile Stories & Memories for the Perfect MemberWhen Birthday Gift
It’s not always easy finding the perfect birthday gift for that special someone. We rattle our brains and listen closely for weeks to see if said birthday boy or girl will drop any hints, but of course, nothing. And we often find ourselves in one, if not more, of these all too familiar predicaments...
- Dad says he doesn’t need anything but it’d be so lame to get him another pair of socks again this year.
- Your wife wants you to surprise her. What does that mean? You’re feeling the pressure.
- Grandma says your company is all she wants, but she’s done so much for you, you want to give her something more.
- You just started dating someone really special and need a gift that shows just how much they mean to you.
We’ve all been there. That’s where MemberWhen comes into play. Imagine a unique gift where you, family members, and friends share funny, heartwarming stories that say just how much you love them, through the power of audio. All it takes is an easy 15-20 minute recorded phone conversation to create the most unique, custom made gift you’ve ever given. MemberWhen will edit, narrate and add music to add that extra oomph to your audio story. It will be the most unforgettable birthday present they’ve ever received.
Think that you’re not a great a speaker or that you don’t have anything to say? Don’t worry! It’s easy! Storyographer’s have tons of questions to ask in order to get the content they’re looking for.
Sample Birthday MemberWhens
Listen to their stories, imagine what yours can be.
Birthday MemberWhen Pricing
Each Birthday Story Includes:
- 2 participants
- 1 phone conversation/participant
- A custom web page with:
- a link to the MemberWhen audio recording
- participant details
- social options for sharing to personal profiles
- Each MemberWhen is edited, narrated, and produced to deliver a personal, high quality audio story
- Additional participants: $50.00/person
- Average story length is 25 minute
Sample Questions & Topics
- The birthday celebration
- Past birthdays
- Most memorable birthdays
- How would you describe the birthday boy/girl to a stranger?
- What do you appreciate most about your relationship with them
- Is there a funny story or a special memory that comes to mind?
- Is there a birthday message you’d like to give?
- What do you hope to see for his/her future?